The clouds are moving in quickly now… wind is chilly and it is predicted to be 29F tonight with 1-4″ of snow. Some people are choosing to continue as “the weather forecast is never right” I warned them that an extra zero isn’t a bad thing but in the end… it is up to them.
Today has been a catch up day. Wrote a few letters, weighed myself (10lbs lost which is what I put on before the hike), and resupplied. Hung out with friends and took a nice shower. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a tent day as the wind will be bad until 9pm which will make for some bad conditions in the day. We have an option to join another hiker if it gets too horrible to be in a tent. There will be the option of using the bathroom as a cabin as well 🙂